Wednesday, December 24, 2008

The Food

Ok! So my word for the day is BEEF. Seriously. I have never had beef anywhere like this except in Belize. Never before has a beef possessed all of the following qualities at the same time.
  1. Incredible and extreme tenderness
  2. Almost melts in your mouth
  3. No fat
  4. Incredible flavor

Unbelieveable!

Another one of my favorites here is the cooked plantain. I love the plantain. Can't say enough good things about the plantain. It is usually served with a traditional dish of rice and beans. I usually get mine with chicken.

Here is a list of my favorite foods here in Belize, and the order is interchangeable, depending on the day.

  1. Plantain
  2. Beef
  3. Watermelon juice
  4. Tropical fruits

3 comments:

  1. Allison!

    I'm so envious of your trip. You sound like you're having a phenomenal time. Can't wait to see pictures.

    J

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks guys, good to hear from you! Jenetalia, that is quite a name!

    ReplyDelete